Firsts, in a Long Time
- I went grocery shopping for the first time since January. Miracles upon all miracles, we now have fresh veggies and fruits in the house. (Hubs, the green stuff won't kill ya.)
- We battled with the insurance company and actually got them to agree to pay for meds that work...but only 5 at a time, which means a $40.00 co-pay every 5 days. I have no idea how people without steady money have kids.
- The Boy and I walked around the neighborhood for 40 minutes yesterday. It exhausted me beyond belief, but felt wonderful at the same time.
- Knitting! YAY! I'm knitting again!
- Um, possibly TMI- but Hubs and I are "having relations" again. (It's been since January. Poor man.) While I was worried that it would hurt or be weird, it was really wonderful just to be loved.
- Feeling the baby kick and move strong enough that others can feel it too. But yeah, that dancing on my bladder thing was uncomfortable (not to mention embarrassing.)
- Having a positive outlook on the next 5 months. It was touch and go there for awhile, but now I feel like I can actually do this pregnancy thing with some semblance of grace.
- The pic line is still in, but still unused. The doc is afraid to have it pulled until she's 100% positive that the insurance is going to pay for the promised meds.
That's about it. :)