Monday, April 17, 2006

For my next trick...

A silk cami not made of silk. It's cotton and microfiber. See the yarn type here. It's a birthday gift(less than 2 weeks away!) but it's from this book, so I think I can make it. The kid might get in the way, but I've learned to knit while holding him. Sometimes he helps. Sometimes he just spits up all over everything and that just sucks.

In any case, I'll have more photos later.

Ps. I'm now a paying member of Flickr. Wish me luck, people. Wish me luck. My computer might just blow up from all the html I'm going to be using in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

I think it will be better. In the photo you can tell that it sags on her, you just have to look close. My yarn is stiffer and I'm going to add some shaping.

Thanks!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

LOL! I need all the non-sagging help I can get!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Sachi, just wait till you have kids. There's days that I think no amount of yarn or shaping will help. lol!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home