Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Green Monster

I want this blog to be a trail of items I've done and what I'm currently doing. I love looking past projects and seeing the progression of my work. So bear with me while I update myself on stuff I've done in the past.

 
I call this one the green monster.

It looked like this when I first started it.

Please take note of 2 things.

A)The colors are in different spots.
B)There's a big HOLE in the center of the left front.

The pattern is called the 5 hour baby sweater. It took me 9 hours to do the first one, 7 the second. And I still haven't given it to the intended recipient.

Why? I think it's ugly.

And I procraste. Alot. That's a different blog though.

What happened, you ask? I did a knit row on a purl side and didn't notice until I was finished. Oops. So I took it to the local yarn shop and they told me just to frog it. I did, I reknit and it's kicking around my house.

We'll visit another oldie but goodie tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home