Thursday, April 13, 2006

Purple sock




This is the first sock I've made that I actually liked. I took a class from this shop on doing socks on 2 cable needles. It's 100% easier to do than dpn's. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that by being toe up it makes a wiggy fish look to the toe. I'll blog more about that later.

The sock has some holes in the heel. I have to go back and patch 'em. But all in all I'm proud of it. (I actually could have bought many more pairs of socks with the cash I spent- needles, yarn*$22.00 yikes*, the class, this book...)



Here is the second sock in progress.
I'm really whippin' these out. I have a feeling that many people are going to get socks this year! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Yay! That sock is soooo pretty! Purple's my favorite color.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home