Friday, April 28, 2006

Rogue...another revisit.




This pattern took me 4 months to complete. FOUR months.

I got through many, many firsts with this project. First time working with different cables, first time using charts, first time doing a hood, first time working a large project in the round.... the list goes on and on.

It is one of the most expensive items in my closet. I got the yarn on sale though.

Look at this hood. It took a month to complete. I was obsessed! I think it came out good. It took alot of blocking. When ever I wear it I get compliments. Strangers have come up to me asking where I bought it.






It's made with Jo Sharp's Silkroad Aran. Great yarn!!

Here's where you can buy the pattern. Check out Eris too. Oh yeah...we're doin' that one too. It's on the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger SylvChezPlum said...

Wow, awesome job, and you're pretty courageous to tackle that one. (I seem to only do fairly quick projects...) But I guess it's so worth it !!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

That's amazing! Pain in the butt to block, eh? I have to be honest and say that I've never blocked anything yet. My only finished clothing projects were of yarn that didn't block well or that simply had great structure so I didn't bother... I'm close to done on Starsky though so I guess I'll be learning soon enough!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home