Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vintage Cardigan-done


These 2 shots are from my latest project. I finished it this week. I'll post a finished shot in a couple. I need a zipper for it to be really finished. The pattern was from Creative Knitting Magazine, Spring 2006. It's the Vintage Cardigan. I knit it using elann.com's connemara cotton. I'd recommend this yarn to anyone. The cranberry color I used is out of stock though. It took just under 6 weeks to complete- having a baby cuts into your knitting time. lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make the whole thing on long, straight needles!? I have been wanting to make one with long needles.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

It was done on size 7 14 inch straights. Connemara is heavier than I anticipated though. My wrists needed a break once in awhile.

Thanks for the comment.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home