Thursday, May 11, 2006

Heel Help? SOLVED!



Heels. We all have them. My sock however is lacking. Ok, maybe it has a heel but it doesn't have a gusset. I have no clue what I'm doing. Sound familiar?

So far the sock looks good. I just have no idea what the directions mean. Do I email Cat, the author? Do I spend 4 hours on the net looking it up? Do I post on Craftster again? I really don't want to go to the yarn store. That place it sucking me dry.

It looks like it's going to rain.

And I'd have to get out of my pajamas. Ok, let's face it, that's the real reason.

Happy knitting.


UPDATE! I FIGURED IT OUT! MORE LATER...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

From this point, you're supposed to pick up stitches along the edge of your heel. That makes the gusset. Wanna email me the directions and I'll see if I can translate? Of course I'm being awfully presumptuous assuming that I somehow know more than you. (I've only been knitting for just shy of a year... So, yes... presumtuous.)

Maybe I can show you with photoshop magic... Depending on how insane the instructions are.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home