Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I left some behind, I swear.



And boy, was it hard.

That was the best birthday ever.

2 years ago we went skydiving in Vegas. Last year we were in Hawaii.

This beats both of those birthdays.

I have a problem. There. I said it.

The yarn sale was by far the best I've ever been to. I went in with the intention that only SOME yarns would be 45% off. I was so wrong. EVERY type of yarn was on sale!!

EEEEKKKK!

My favorites, you ask?? Handpainted silk/merino wool from Color Me Yarns. It's called "Silken". Yeah, those will be either socks or mittens.

Or how about the sparkly braided yarns in blue AND pink?? The Lana Gatto Arianna over in the top of the photo. Oh!!! I love this yarn!

Or the sock yarns?? Hello!?! It's all so FUN!

I did get one random yarn that I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do with it. It's not in the photo. (That's right, there's more in the bag- got something to say about it??) It's a sock yarn in all fall colors- yellows, wine, off whites, greens. Beautiful yarn, but they only had 1 skein so I'll have to do something about that.

I have to go back today- I was looking over my receipt and I saw that they overcharged me for some of the cottons.

Can you say "BALL WINDER"??

Anyhow, happy birthday yarn sale to me.

*And a special thanks to the husband for the balloons and card. And my mom who watched Jack so that I could get an uninterrupted hot meal without spitup on my shirt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

*drool*

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Yay! Sunflower has a fan base!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Yeah, Sach- you and one other. lol.

After shamelessly begging for attention on craftster, I'm surprized no one hasn't told me how bad I suck.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home