Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's my birthday sale day!

Happy birthday to me! Happy yarn sale to me too! Yes, I'm still going. I just won't get as much. haha. Do I have you fooled as little as I have my husband fooled?

I decided to think of Christmas gifts I want to make and get the yarn I need at the sale. That way I'm still getting yarn AND I have a good excuse for purchases.

I know it's going to be the year of socks for everyone. I need to make my mother in law a sweater. I owe her one. I need to get the yarn for that too. Or I could use stash yarn.

I'm still working the second sassy sock. More photos later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Mmmmm ..... Christmas yarn.....

12:21 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home