Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sassy sock DONE!

I know I've already posted today, but the boy finally decided to wake up and face the day. We've eaten, we've cleaned up, we've gotten dressed, and we're back to sleep again. Must be nice being 6 months old.



This is Sassy sock #1. Looks good. After the brain overthinking from a few days ago I'm happy with the way it came out. I've been trying it on intermittently, just to check that it hasn't grown or shrunk while I wasn't looking. It didn't.

Second sock goes on the needles today, then I get to start to obsess with my next project.

Socks? Sweater? Shrug??

I dunno, but I'm looking forward to them all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Yay! Socka socka!

12:34 PM  
Blogger SylvChezPlum said...

I love love those Eleanora socks too !

2:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for adding me to your list!

I must know what kind of sock yarn that is. It is very sassy indeed...I want some. Even though I just bought some and have more on the way.

If it's somewhere else in the blog and I missed, I apologize. You just tell me to look it up and I'll slink away.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Amy, the yarn itself is called Sassy Stripes from Moda Dea, hence the sassy sock. Any Michaels craft store will have it. :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home