Tuesday, June 13, 2006

And more good news!

Go over to Chez Plum's blog and welcome her new little one to the world!


Also, I'm taking part in my very first knitalong. Eek! I've never done a real mitten. I did a 2 needle contraption that might be called a mitten by a five year old, but by handknitted mitten standards, yours would have to be pretty low to call these mittens. I'll see if I can dig them out of the closet to photograph them for your viewing pleasure.

I've also never put a "button" in my sidebar. It might take me a few hours. lol Stand by...

5 Comments:

Blogger Laural said...

Gifts don't count against you when you are on the wagon so purchase away!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Yay! You'll have fun with the mittens. I thought about using it as my first fair isle project but quickly decided I didn't need more yarn.

Drop me an email if you need a hand with the button. I can copy and paste the script from one of mine and you can replace the urls with your info.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, don't forget, they don't HAVE to be knitted mittens. There's LOTS of ways to make "mittens". ;)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Ha! Dave, you don't want to see a mitten I've made, other than a knitted item. Atleast if I knit it, it will be in the running for a prize other than ugliest god damn thing ever. lol

Laural, thanks for having my back!

Sach, tomorrow I'm going to attempt it. It's too late now and I'm wiped (heehee I wrote whipped first time around...it's not that kind of blog) from a long day.

Tomorrow I might be crying for help. Tonight it's a cry for a glass of wine and my bed.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Uccellina said...

I would knit mittens, but then I would have to mail them to my mother in Connecticut. And then ever time I called her during the winter, I would ask, "are you wearing your mittens?" And it would drive her nuts.

I should definitely knit some mittens.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home