Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And on the seventh day...

Nothing.

Last night was the Yankees/Red Socks game he attended with a buddy from college.

Tonight it's hockey.

Tomorrow night is going to be something else.

Thursday night will be spent in a drunken fog. Yes, this is a planned drunken fog. I'm hoping to join him to a certain extent. I'm not sure where the boy will be, but it won't be home. As much as I try to pretend to be that parent, I'm not.

Good news is that his big stress related job bids Thursday morning (hence the planned drunken fog) and he will be home much more and less stressed out. I hope. God help me (and him) if he's not.

In other news, F%$K my dryer. Seriously. It's broken. And if the hubs doesn't have time for the swift, he doesn't have time to fix the damn dryer.

I have 1 towel left. And it's hockey night. Think the hubs would mind if I made him dry off with a washcloth?

3 Comments:

Blogger Laural said...

The dress looks adorable! I'm sorry that your dryer has had a seizure and that you don't have your yarn swift yet.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Sometimes I kick the appliances in my kitchen and I also say, "Fuck the [appliance]." And then I wonder, if I really wanted to -- I don't -- how would one go about fucking an appliance? Y'know, in the sexual sense of the word.

Then I decide I'd rather just beat 'em apart with a baseball bat.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

I don't want to think of people screwing their appliances. I'll never eat over anyone else's house again. lol.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home