Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dear size five 24" circular needle,

I know you have been missing for over 24 hours now. I've searched for you all over the house. I've torn apart the knitting stash (I'd forgotten how much yumminess is in there!). I've checked and rechecked the knitting basket in the closet. I've looked in the Denise Interchangeable set. I've looked under, around and in the couch.

I don't know where you are, but please come home. You are missed and I would like to start knitting my Bitchin' Mittens now.

Thank you.

Love,
Your Knitting Mommy

PS If you don't come home soon I'm going to be forced to use the interchangeables. Don't make me use them...I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephieface said...

Try looking in an WIP... tis where I found my missing #7 DPNs.

Here's hoping you are soon happily and safely reunited with your circs.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home