Friday, June 16, 2006

Is it just me or??

Ok, so when you post on blogger you have to sign in. You also have to do that damn word verification every time. Does it drive anyone else crazy?? Not the every time part, but the word verification itself. I never get it right on the first try. Am I a dolt?

Could they make the letters so we could actually read them? Or make a word that makes sense or atleast spell out a swear every once in a while so I get a chuckle out of it??

Saturday (today for most of us) I have a craft fair with my mom. Nothin' like standing in the blazing sun trying not to get too lobster-fried even though you slathered on 45 sunblock. Gotta love being fair skinned in the summer.

I did manage to make almost 8 washcloths. I'm hoping to sell atleast a couple of them. If I don't it's ok. My family loves them and will get them for the holidays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Yes, Blogger is out to get you.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Stephieface said...

Blogger was telling me that my blog did not exist yesterday.
Blogger is indeed a practical joker (insert sarcastic laughter here)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Yeah, I thought that it was just me. lol. And Sachi, msn is out to get me too. They've joined forces in this huge battle to drive me insane. I'm fine as long as they don't recruit hubs and the boy.

And Erika, thanks, but no thanks. Malaysia is perfectly beautiful in photos. And I'm sure it's a wonderful place to visit. I, however, refuse to visit a place where the bugs are bigger than a small dog. No thanks. :)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home