Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This post is brought to you by the letter "C"

I have no idea how meme's got started. But I volunteered, so here I go.

10 things that start with the letter "C".

Chocolate. One of my favorite foods, ever. I eat it almost daily. And it keeps me away from crack, yet another "c" word.

Chicken. I had it for dinner last night. I'm a mean chicken nugget maker, let me tell ya.

Cards. my friend Jool has cards for sale. Go check out her site and buy some.

Crying. The boy has been doing alot of this lately. And frankly, I'm sick of it. lol. Seeing as he's only 6 months old, I guess I better get used to it.

Craftster. I love this site. I kick myself for not going on there sooner than I did. I've learned and seen so many creative beautiful ideas there.

Connecticut. The state I currently reside.

Candy. God I love candy. Any kind, any flavor. Except banana. That's just nasty.

Celtic. I love anything celtic. Anything. Really.

Camping. I love camping. If you didn't really know me, you'd think that I'm too chicken shit to camp. In all honesty, I am, but I suck it up and go. I hate bugs. But I love nature. Yeah, that's gemini speak for, "I'm nuts".

Cash. I need more of it. Who doesn't?

Who else wants to volunteer? Leave a comment saying that you do and I'll pick a letter for you. You then write 10 things in your blog about it. Check Sachi's blog for more info.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Yay! That was a fun one!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Heck, I'll bite. Give me a letter, too :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Amy, your letter is H.

I *heart* the letter H.

I'll also leave this in your blog.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home