Friday, June 09, 2006

You can't prove it.



First of all, let me just say that I love the name Ysolda. To the point that if my next child was a girl, that's the name I'd choose. Move over Chloe, Ysolda's moved in.

Secondly, Ysolda posted in her blog that she was hand dyed new yarn. There's something about reading about new yarns and colors being made that makes me say, "I want that." It's not a great habit to start while on a yarn diet.

Anyways, she posted that the yarn was for sale and I emailed her which one I wanted. I was so excited to get this yarn that I trudged out to the mailbox daily, unshowered and still in my jammies with gobs of baby food stuck in my hair, anticipating the yarn's arrival. I knew it would be lovely. I knew the colors would be vivid. I knew I'd instantly fall in love with this yarn.

Oh, people- I did. It is stunning. The photos she sent me didn't do this yarn justice. It's soft yet sturdy. The colors blend together perfectly. I adore this yarn.

I have no idea if she has any left. I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy more while I had the chance. It's gorgeous yarn. And those two light blue orbs? Stitch markers she made. Yeah, she enclosed them as a surprize. I love gifties like that!

And I know what you are thinking- that it breaks the rules of the yarn nightmare diet. Well, smartypants, I got it BEFORE the diet started. So there. And even if I didn't, you can't prove it.


Off topic, no one volunteered for the meme. Don't make me start picking people at random. I will. Come on, someone must want to do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara M said...

I'll take a letter from ya :D ... just asked Sachi for one - maybe if I ask enough people, I'll get a word ;)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ignoble Jen said...

Hello, really enjoying your blog, which I just discovered, was wondering what Meme is?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Hi, Ignoble Jen!! Thanks for the comment and compliment!

A meme (as I understand it) is when someone gets sent a set of questions to their blog then asks another blogger to answer the same set of questions. Instead of questions, Sachi had to name 10 things having to do with a letter. And instead of telling someone they had to do it, she offered to volunteer and asked others to volunteer. She then turned around and told us what letter to use.

And since Fyberduck was kind enough to answer my call for a volunteer, she gets to do the letter M. :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home