Thursday, June 15, 2006

You know who to blame.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Lifeguard/swim instructor. I was 15 at the time and the youngest person to ever get certified in my state. They made an exception because I was good and I trained hard. To prove that I could do it my partner was a 200 pound blackbelt. Yeah, I was about 85 pounds soaking wet.

2. Ice cream scooper. Worst job ever. I sympathy tip scoopers big time- that's how bad it was.

3. Office manager. Got fired. But before getting fired I was sexually harrassed on a daily basis and pretty much made to feel like I was crap every day. Delightful

4. Door to door salesperson for cable company. Scary people out there, let me tell ya.


Four Things that Annoy the HELL outta me:

1. People who can't drive, or drive like they don't care about anyone else on the road. Tailgaters are at the top of the list.

2. People who talk during movies or sing during concerts.

3. People who are pick their noses in public. ew.

4. People who are rude to waiters.



Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Practical Magic

2. Goonies

3. Lord of the Rings trilogy

4. Star Wars. The original one. Not the new version. I'm talkin' 70's style graphics, none of this computer generated stuff. lol


Four things that I regret most:
This is a hard question for me. I do my best to not have regrets. I think dwelling on the regrets of your past makes you stop living for tomorrow. I want to get a degree. I think that's my only "regret". Everything happens for a reason.



Four places I have lived:

1. Pennsylvania

2. CT

3. Maine

4. CT


Four things about me I betcha don't know:

1. I love the smell of bleach and skunks. Not together though.

2. I have 2 tattoos.

3. I have abandonment issues(thanks, Dad)

4. I was accepted to a very popular photography school but didn't go.


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Rescue Me

2. The Price Is Right

3. Oprah

4. What Not To Wear


Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Hawaii

2. Jamaica

3. Los Angles and San Diego, CA.

4. Figure 8 Island, NC


Four places I would like to be right now:

1. On the couch, knitting. (Ditto Sachi)

2. Scotland

3. Having a drink with the LA SnB girls.

4. Hawaii



Are you still reading? Tag, you're it. And yeah, I'm reading them. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home