Monday, July 17, 2006

Am I An Idiot?

I'm thinking yes.

So I'm doing Eris. And I'm working on it longer than previously stated. Like 6+ hours a day, or so it seems. Not that I'm hating it, no-I'm loving it. That's why I can not put this thing down. I even dreamt about it last night. That's not normal.

The cable along the neck is finished and looks great, except for that damn mistake I did back on row 9 or so.

I picked up stitches along the neck edge. The pattern said I should have 1 more than what I have. I read directions again. I count again. I read again. I count again. I'm still off. I emailed the designer.

I don't get it.

So I keep knitting anyways. One stitch isn't going to be disasterous. Right?

Well. Now I'm ahead by 3 stitches.

Say it with me....


RRRRRRIIIIIPPPPP.

It's only about 1.5 inches that I'm ripping, so I'm not going to cry over it. But I will wait for The Girl to email me back.

And if my freaking power doesn't stop blinking on and off every 15 minutes I'm going to go insane. Reset the clocks, power goes out, reset the clocks, power goes out, reset the computer, power goes out.

Welcome to the housewife's version of "someone's having a case of the Mondays." lol

What about you??

3 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Dooood... Do I even need to tell you about my day in court?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Yes, yes you do.

Actually no. I'm afraid to ask why you were in court all day.

In the devine words of Jay Mews aka Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, "Bitch pressing charges? I get that alot."

I love Chasing Amy.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Uccellina said...

Baltic Sea Stole. OF DOOM.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home