Monday, July 03, 2006

Cupcakes In My Mailbox



Ysolda sent me the cupcake stitch markers I won in the mail. One was broken during shipping. Bummer. These things are adorable. And since she wrapped the wire so well they won't snag on the yarn. Sweet!

Isabeau Shrug is coming along nicely. I'm going to shorten the sleeves so they are 3/4 sleeves, I think. I'm also a little worried that it won't fit around my shoulders, but if it doesn't fit then I'll pass it on to someone come holiday season. Here's the boy helping mommy take a photo of her work.

Look at his little foot. I love it! It's not so little either. He's grown out of 3 pairs of shoes already!

I'm looking into starting a christmas gift for my mother in law. I have enough yarn for a pretty cabled sweater, but it's the wrong color for her. Not that this color would make her look like death, but she typically wears greens and blues and this is a pink. So I ask you, would you just make the sweater in the color you have or would you go and buy new yarn for it?

1 Comments:

Blogger SylvChezPlum said...

so sorry to hear it's too tight around the "shoulders" !(can't wait for pics though !!)
Didi you end up making it shorter with 3/4 sleeves..? Is that part of the reason it's too tight or is my sizing wrong ? I'd love to hear back from you about it !! ;-P

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home