Thursday, July 27, 2006

Eris Is Coming Along.



This is one of the raglan sleeves. Looks good. Or atleast I think.

This is how far I've gotten.
(Add an extra 2 inches- I've been knitting most of the afternoon. Laundry? Clean house? Who needs those things, anyways??)

And the hole. It's about half an inch under the stitches picked up for the neckline. I know how it happened. And no, I'm not going to fix it with duct tape. Although it was a mighty fine idea. I think I can take up the slack and make it look like a normal stitch. If that doesn't work, I can add a stitch from behind and blend it in. If that doesn't work, then I'll crack out the tape.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stalker Angie said...

Eris is turning out really nice. Can't wait to see the finished product.Hope your "fix" goes well for ya on the hole. :)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! It's coming along great.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Uccellina said...

Wow, that's pretty. And damn, you're speedy! I wanna be a speedy knitter. But I ain't.

2:24 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Oh, I'm loving the color! You're good!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ignoble Jen said...

"This is one of the raglan sleeves. Looks good. Or atleast I think."

No it does look great!!!

I am a new lurker to your blog and I love it, keep up the good work.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home