Thursday, July 20, 2006

Revamp

I redid my sidebar. I added some blogs that I read (and sometimes comment on) daily. I decided to take a few down, mostly those that I still read, but you all know who they are. Their blogs are popular (and I fully understand that they deserve their readership) but everyone links to their blogs. What blog doesn't have Eunny or Harlot on their sidebar? When I started this blog a huge piece of me wanted a documentation of what I've done and the progress I made on this journey of knitting. I think a piece of me wanted also to be heard.

Do me a favor? If you see a blog and if you read it daily, please comment on it. Add it to your side bar. Tell people about it. I would love to see every "little" blog that I read have 30+ comments. Harlot the other day had almost 600 comments! 600!!! Can you imagine??

You know the feeling of being in the 9th grade and all the popular girls are getting all the compliments while you stand there wishing just one of them would talk to you? That's how I feel about some blogs. Not just my own either. There's some really freakin' funny people out there. There's some talented knitters out there. Go check them out!!

What are you still doing here?? GO!!




PS If I missed you on my sidebar please tell me and I'll add it. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

waaah, I'm still in the list. Sorry I haven't had much knitting content lately. Not much to show. You think insomnia would do wonders for my FO list, but I've been ripping more than anything lately :P

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I've been cleaning house, too. I have you in my side bar and my Bloglines. 600 comments? Does she actually have the TIME to even respond to each one? Sometimes smaller is better.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Stephieface said...

So our goal really is to someday be taken off your list.... is that correct? ;)

I know what you mean about the popular girls thing. Its a sad secret of mine, but I log in multiple times daily to check to see how many comments I have because each new one makes me giggle all giddy like the day when Jennifer Korstein told me that Bobby Robino had a crush on me..... yup... that giggle.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sara M said...

OOOOh, coolies. Thanx for all the blog reqs, I just added a bunch to my list :D

4:17 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

I better knit something. I'm feeling like a big dork being the only non-knitting knitter...

12:37 AM  
Blogger Stalker Angie said...

But doesn't commenting give away the fact that I'm there? Stalking?

:)

Oh, and I suck so bad at upgrading ye olde sidebar.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home