Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stitches East...

So I got the mail yesterday. In with the bills, junk mail (postcard claiming that another house in our neighborhood was sold) and advertisements for new cars was a booklet about this...

Stitches East

I flipped through the catalogue. I read some of the classes. The more I read the more I want to go.

I left it on the desk in the office. I did not leave it out on purpose, I swear. My husband finds it, reads it and says that I should go! Eeek! Really???? Can this be true??

Maryland is an awfully long way to drive by myself. 3 or 4 days away from the boy will kill my heart.

Think Turn The Page bookstore is on the way??

Nora Roberts and knitting heaven all in the same weekend. I feel weak.

And Hubs is saying that I'll be able to use my swift this evening. Like, today this evening- not next week, not next month. Tonight..... More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home