Thursday, August 24, 2006

Answers

Sachi asked what color the sky in my world was.

Deep, pretty summery blue.

Dave asked why Sunflowerfairy Knits.

Um, just Sunflowerfairy was taken already. He also asked why Sunflowerfairy is one word. Well, I came up with the name when I needed an email address. I didn't want to use my real name. All of the other ways to spell fairy were taken. I have a tattoo of a fairy swinging on a swing that's attached to a leaf that's attached to a sunflower on my leg. Sunflowerfairy just fits me. It's one word because I like it that way.

Laura (sorry, I can't find a blog link for you. Leave it in the comments and I'll attach it) asked if my headache was better.

Yes, thank you. Large amounts of Excedrin, caffiene, quiet and sleep helped.

Diane asked if I found a magic lamp and a gene popped out to grant me 3 wishes what would I wish for?

Eek. This is a hard question. Um, my dream house, unlimited amounts of knitting supplies, and to be able to see my Grandma Jan again.

Drew asked why there's only non stick pans and no non stick spatulas.

I make mean pancakes and what I do is spray my spatula with Pam before using. Works like a charm. They must make non stick spatulas somewhere, right??

Kristin asked what's the first thing I would do if I won the lottery.

Change my home phone number and cell number. Second, hire a damn good lawyer. As a side note, my mom's best friend won the lottery once and got millions of dollars. I think after the lawyer I'd call her.


C'mon, there has to be more questions about me burning in your head. lol. Feel free to ask.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make wonderful silicone spatulas now - and it's pretty darn hard to get anything to stick to them, unless you manage to get pits in their surface, and even then it's pretty hard!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Uccellina said...

I want to know in what year you graduated from high school.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

What's your favorite thing to knit? (I'm not sure if I mean type of thing - such as sweater - or specific thing, such as that blue sweater you made for Christmas.) (I also want to know if you made a blue sweater for Christmas.)

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home