Friday, August 18, 2006

First Mitt Done!


DONE! Well, one is done. The second is on the needles. Yahoo!

It's made from 100% cotton. I'm thinking of doing more and trying to sell them with my mom's soaps and lotions. She sells at craft fairs locally.

I have a baby's item next on the list. Probably a sweater of some sort for my friend Jeannine's baby, due in November. After that is Hub's birthday gift and who knows what else.





*I also wanted to dedicate this post to my Uncle Tommy who passed away one year ago today. He was a loving husband and father to 4 children. My cousin Sarah was due that day with his first grandchild, Olivia. He was killed in a motorcycle accident at the age of 49. It's a sad day for my grandmother. Can you give a moment of thought for them both today? Thanks*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! totally awesome mittens. i think this is a great idea and you will have a big hit on your hands!

10:37 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

You should totally sell them! Try an Etsie store? I'd shop there for such wonderful mittens for such a chilly climate as this Colorado!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home