Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm A Winner!

Friends, I love contests.

I really, really love contests that have yarn as the prize.

Eklectika is giving me 2 skeins of Regia yarn. Oh, the heaven.

Be jealous, be very jealous.

This also leads into a contest of my own. There's post number 100 coming up and that means I need to celebrate, other than drinking too much or spending my husband's hard earned cash.

I have 4 balls of Cascade Fixation yarn that need a new home. Details will follow soon.

There's alot of running around I have to do today. There was a family emergency on Friday and we're still trying to pick up the pieces. No knitting to speak of but with SnB this morning maybe I'll be able to get some done. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Yes... jealous...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

mmmm, Regia. Lucky!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home