Monday, August 21, 2006

Of Migraines And Baby Sweaters Done

The green baby sweater is done. It's gorgeous, if I do say so myself. I'm a bit worried about sizing, it seems small.

*Update- I've been able to upload, but now I think the photo is crap. It just doesn't do the sweater justice- it makes the sweater look lopsided, the photo washes it out....I'm going to bed. End update*

I have the outer twinges of a migraine starting. So, no knitting for the rest of the day. A bit of picking up the house till the boy goes to down for a nap and then Mommy goes down too.

More later, after the Excedrin kicks in.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That came out great! *I* want a sweater like that! Freaking lucky baby.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I liked baby sweaters too after I made the blue one out of cotton ease. I'm going to have to take a picture of it. It's still sitting around, because I haven't gotten a chance to see the new person since the week he was born.

Your friend is moving to Japan? I hope it's not forced (military) and something they want to do. Thanks for thinking of me at that moment :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Sara M said...

eep, feel better! that's such a cute little sweater!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

I love the sweater! This is the first time I visit your blog. I can't believe you've only been knitting for three years! I'm impressed.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home