Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sneaksleep

I decided to get off my butt and go to a SnB meeting in my area. (Yeah, you Cali girls always seem to have so much fun and I really, really miss adult conversation.) So I ventured off to Starbucks and met fabulous knitters and a crocheter. One of the knitters is Sneaksleep. Check out her blog. See her Jaywalker? Even better in person than her in photo. She's a gentle soul- someone you meet and you instantly know that she couldn't hurt a fly. Actually, she's the type who'd stop others from hurting flies. She's intelligent and sweet. And she didn't cringe at my stories of pregnancy or labor. And she made my kid laugh. (I love when people do that.)

The only bummer is the fact that she and her husband are moving south, so she won't be at the meetings. But I'm so looking forward to reading about her adventures!

Good luck, Brynna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home