Thursday, September 21, 2006

Going To The Doctor's.

The head cold from hell has turned into the hacking cough from hell. Deep, deep hell.

The Boy is at Grammie's house. It's the perfect time for me to do something that for some is torture.

I love it though.

I love going to the doctor's office.

I know, I know. It's another freaky thing about me.

My doctors (obgyn and internal) both rock. I love seeing them.

And as an added bonus, I know that I'll feel better after the visit.

I know she going to try and shove codine down my throat, but that makes me loopy and I get the Boy back today. Loopy moms make for bad moms. So, no codine (damn).

The shawl is blocking. I should have photos today of that.

But be nice to me for the next few days. I highly doubt there's going to be much knitting content to show off.


UPDATE!

I have

an ear infection (no wonder I've been feeling a little dizzy and hearing popping)
a throat infection (I figured. It feels like sandpaper.)
post nasal drip (causing the cough)
nasty cough. (Yeah, no kidding)

And now I also have drugs.

I'm going back to bed now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon! And yeah that's a little weird that you like going to the doctor...just a little.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sara M said...

feel better! you need some hot lemon, ginger tea... or drugs ;D

(psst! beware the bouncing raccoon when on codine)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Feel better!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home