Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Don't Feel Good.

I wish you could read my misery.

My throat is on fire.

I keep losing my balance.

I'm having a sweating/freezing cold issue.

I slept all of 3.5 hours last night.

So, can you knit lace while sick??



Yes, just very, very slowly. Check and recheck your stitches constantly. But I don't recommend it. I've been knitting a row, putting it down for 30 minutes, knitting a row, putting it down...you get the idea. It's slow going.

The pattern is from the blog- I'm Knitting As Fast As I Can. (Aren't we all? lol)It's the Forest Canopy Shawl. It's not for me, but a Christmas present.

Nerdie asked if I thought it was addicting.

I'd be lying if I said no.

At first, I thought no, but then I noticed the dishes in the sink piled high and the fact that no laundry has been done since I started swatching for this shawl.

I'm in trouble, aren't I??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad your lace is going well.

I hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But isn't it a glorious kind of trouble? And, really...which one of us isn't in trouble.

I hope you're feeling better soon...it makes the lace that much better. :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Tonni said...

Like me... I try to let nothing stop me from knitting, even lace! Feel better soon. I also LOVE Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Those same symptoms are going around at my workplace.
The lace, growing slowly, looks terrific!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

Argh - you got the plague too? *sympathizes*

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home