Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Interesting Title Goes Here.

Boring, I know. Sorry.

School starts tomorrow. I'm cranky and nervous about it. I feel like I should lay my clothes and shoes out tonight even though I don't have to be there until after 5pm.

I'm stuck on the second front side of the Sienna Cardigan. Not stuck really, I had to start it over after getting all the way up to row 37. Annoying. I figured that I can't count correctly past the number 10.

I'm a finalist for the mittens. But I'm looking over the 10 catagories and my mittens don't fit into any of them. Hummm.

Not much else is going on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that just means your mittens are unique.

Good luck with school!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You're going to be fine with school. It just gets taking used to again. I was nervous too, because I wasn't sure if I could get into student mode anymore. I'm still adjusting a little, but it's much better. Four and a half months and still chugging along.

I hope your mitts win big, too ^__^

10:22 PM  
Blogger nihal said...

congrats on being a finalist.. i too think that your mittens are unique..

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home