Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sienna Cardigan and Bitchin Mittens



I'm almost done with my second Bitchin Mitten. Tomorrow is the deadline. I had a bit of an issue with running out of yarn, the yarn store running out of green and the inability to find it anywhere in that color. So, I improvised.

The original mitten that I did was green with white stripes, this one is going to be white with green stripes. I hope the judges don't give me points off for it. Plus, being bath mittens you wouldn't really want to wear 2 at a time anyways. I mean, I like getting clean just as much as the next girl, but I think that's a bit overboard.


I'm also dipping the needles into IK Fall 2006.




The Sienna Cardigan will be my back to school sweater. If I finish it in time. It might be my final exam sweater, you never know. The back is done as is the right side front. Moving right along. I have all day tomorrow to knit, plus some of Tuesday to hopefully finish it. Chug, chug, chug...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a NICE color combination.

8:41 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

I love the mittens! The color combo is awesome! So glad to see you today though and too bad I missed the contest...

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home