Monday, October 23, 2006

In The Presence Of Greatness

Rhinebeck was amazing. And too short. I've checked around the blogging world for what others had to say and from what I can tell Saturday was really crowded, there weren't as many wheels for sale as other years (I know that firsthand and no, I still don't have one) and that it had a sense of a carnival this year, instead of a wool festival.

So, funny story for you- the friend I was with knew alot of people there. One person warned us that the Yarn Harlot was around the corner and to go and meet her. Ekk! We went up to her and her entourage. You know, I read alot of blogs. I see alot of photos. Her friends looked very familiar, but I didn't want to say anything for fear of sounding like a complete idiot (or should I say more of an idiot).

Yeah, Juno, Moth Heaven and one of my absolute favorite bloggers, Too Much Wool. I was in the presence of greatness and I didn't even know it.

Are you kidding me???

More later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sneaky people who hardly ever post pictures of themselves (like... um... me) that really can mess with your head. ;-))

Sorry I didn't get to really meet you.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

Oh really? I didn't realize either, lol!!!

I will try and email you pictures tomorrow...

12:37 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Crazy isn't it! So nice to meet you this weekend. Glad you had a great time. :)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home