Wednesday, October 25, 2006

November 13, 2006

The wheel should be here.

EEEKK!


*Also, I've started (and stopped, and started) a post about Rhinebeck, including photos. Bear with me, I had to study and take my first mid-term exam in a million years. I'm waiting for more photos and then I'll publish the post.

**Anyone else want to crawl under a rock with embarrassment that I made a comment about someone who I could have sworn knew nothing about me, only to have them comment in the blog. Yeah. Nice. Hey, atleast I didn't say anything mean, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Deenz said...

OOOOH YOU GOTS ONE!!!

*squees*

1:36 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Yayyyy! How exciting! I can't wait to see the beautiful fluffy yarn you make with that fancy new wheel! Congrats!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home