Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rhinebeck.

Bloggers are going nuts trying to describe what they look like and what they will be wearing this weekend.

I'm going Sunday.

The boy may or may not be with me. If he is, I'll be the one screaming, "No, JACK, NO! Mommy said no!"

(He's less than a year old and I swear he's going through the terrible twos already.)

I'll be the 30 something girl with mid-length straight brown hair with the green shirt on. Green with gold embroidery around the v-neckline. I may or may not have on the Forest Canopy Shawl(weather is sketchy this time of year.) Blue eyes. Freckles. (I'll be the one with that look of utter terror and glee 'cause I may just put my family into debt in one short daytrip.)

Aw, hell- this is silly. Does anyone really want to meet me?? I'm pretty sure I'll be the only 30ish brown hair, blue eyed girl there. I mean, really, how many people actually like wool that much?? Hmm?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly girl!!! Anyone who actually spend time reading knitting blog would love to meet you!!! And no, I don't think there is such a thing as "leftover" roving :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

Based on comments I've seen all over Blogger and Craftster, there'll be a LOT of knitbloggers there. I'll be the one in the neon pink vest, attached to a kilted man. I'll keep an eye out for ya!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

You know, I just post a pic and say, "Come find me!" *snort*

1:15 AM  
Blogger Sara M said...

I mean, really, how many people actually like wool that much?? Hmm?

(snickers) You're joking, right?

4:05 AM  
Blogger RC said...

muh haha!

Silly silly you.......

I'm totaly jealouse but am saving my Ebay earnings for Maryland S&W!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home