Sunday, October 01, 2006

Six Quirks...

Quirk-

–noun 1. a peculiarity of action, behavior, or personality; mannerism

(from dictionary.com)



Here's mine:

1. I love the smell of wet wool. It's what I imagine Scotland and Ireland to smell like.

2. The last place I look every night is the ceiling. Yes, I'm checking for spiders.

3. I always look in my backseat before getting into the car.

4. As I've said before, I love going to the doctors.

5. I've watched every episode of Little House on the Prairie. Repeatedly.

6. Although I'm often on the shy side when it comes to introducing myself, I'll ask anyone anything. Yes, anything.


Tag, you're it. 6 quirks, and they don't have to be about knitting.

4 Comments:

Blogger jennsquared said...

1. I love getting razors for dirt cheap - it's almost thrilling.
2. I also always look in my backseat before getting into the car.
3. I have an un-natural affection for scarfs.
4. I like rain and snow, the sound, the smell and the way it looks.
5. I like the smell of wet wood and fresh cut grass.
6. I am addicted to Law and Order and CSI.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Awww... you DID NOT JUST TAG ME!!! Dang! I just posted for the night. Aw, man!

I'm kidding. I'll do it tomorrow.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I check for spiders too! And centipedes. I swear, the centipedes are worse than the spiders. *shudder*

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sara M said...

Yay! You just proved I am not crazy! I also check the ceiling every night before bed for spiders.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home