Monday, October 02, 2006

Tired.

I'm sick to death over what's going on in the world today.

I'm tired of hearing about school shootings.

I'm tired of hearing about grown men (and women)luring children over the internet.

Or worse, men of "high social standing in our government" allegedly instant messaging sexually explicit content to boys. And then hearing about a coverup.

I'm tired of hearing about violence around the world. The kidnappings, rapes, mass slaughterings, executions, car bombs, terrorists, etc, etc...etc.

I'm tired of strangers knocking on my door asking for money for charities I've never heard of. And I'm tired of being afraid to open the door to those men.

I'm sick of all of it.

What the hell is our world coming to?

What's the answer???

I don't know.

Live in peace, people. Live in peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara M said...

take a break from the news, it'll clear your head. sometimes I need to go for weeks at a time w/o watching CNN

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sister. I'm blaming the media, but sometimes I'm too scared to death to have a baby.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.mormon.org

the answers are there.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Amberae said...

www.lds.org

or

www.mormon.org

the answers are there.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

I too can not stand what is happening to our world. Take care

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home