Friday, November 10, 2006

Irritated At NBC.

I watched the show Heist. Any one else? No? Well, it might not have been the best show on tv, but it was entertaining. It was cancelled after maybe 5 weeks. No idea how it ends, no idea what happens.

Now, I started watching Kidnapped. I loved this show. I thought in my head maybe I shouldn't watch it, NBC has burned me before and they'll do it again.

But I watch, look forward to the next episode, get involved....

And it's been cancelled.

&@^#@%$ NBC!

Grrrr.

Oh wait, I can watch it online. Um, no thanks. I'd rather pull my fingernails out than fight to get it downloaded. Who knows what else you are downloading with it.

I sent NBC an email. But honestly, what do they care?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Networks never give shows a chance anymore. What's up with that? Think of all the great shows that would have been cancelled if they didn't immediately succeed. I'm sorry for your loss :(

5:33 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

I absolutely HATE that. Happened to me with Heist also (I thought it was pretty good!). Fox is notorious for it also...they did it to John Doe which ended the season with an AWESOME cliffhanger and then cancelled. And, although I'm a little embarrassed to say, I got into Reunion last year, which essentially was a limited time kind of series anyway (it was covering 15 or 20 years, one episode for each year leading up to solving a murder) and they cancelled that too.

Pisses me off so much. Least they could do is a final wrapup episode so you can at least find out how it was supposed to end. The episodes might even exist, but just aren't aired...in that case they should make them downloadable off their website.

I feel your ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home