Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Now that the smoke from all the birthday candles has cleared and I have a few days off in a row from school, I can actually knit!


I finished mittens for Hub's brother. Believe it or not, these might be too small for him. That's my hand on one of them. Hubs is the "runt" of his family at 6'2". No, I'm not joking. His brother is about 6'5" or 6'6".




And I started another Forest Canopy Shawl.



It's a present, not sure who it's for yet.

Tomorrow is Turkey Day. It's the one day of the year I refuse to feel guilty about eating too much.

No sign of the spinning wheel, for those who ask. Fricke better be making me the best wheel ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is...is Hub's brother a Titan? ;) Very handsome mitts, and the boy sweater down a ways is quite good looking too.

Happy belated Thanksgiving. :)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home