Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2 More Down, 1 To Go.

Greenery Hat, designed by Lilith Parker.

Go get your own pattern (check her archives- November 17, 2006.) The pattern is free! I love those.

Quick, fun, somewhat easy (you need to know cables) knit.




And another finished Forest Canopy Shawl, designed by Susan Pierce Laurence. Although it's not a free pattern, it's worth getting because it's beautiful and a very easy lace project. I can bang one of these babies out in about 2-3 days.



No, you can not see the whole thing finished. It's for someone who might just be reading the blog...





And, as a side note: I'm about THIS close from cancelling my blogger account. I know it's a free blog for goodness sakes, but blogger beta is really difficult to get used to. I'm having so much trouble with it. It's impossible to reallign photos anywhere and you have to fiddle with it alot. If I could only go back to the old blogger I would in a heart beat.

Edit...notice something missing? Yeah, like, where's Susan's name and what I wrote after it??? (It's there now, because I fixed it.) Grrr.


7 Comments:

Blogger Lilith Parker said...

I can teach you some HTML/CSS stuff to help with the photo alignment. lilithparker@yahoo.com

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat is so super cute! Love it.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Those hats are awesome! How are they so different when they look like the same pattern? And I know what you mean about beta blogger...I just wrap my text around the pictures so I have to fiddle less. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

The hat came out great!

Old Blogger has been off as well...they changed some of the "rules" and didn't bother to tell anyone who didn't want to migrate to Beta. If I hadn't posted on the Google group, I'd still be stuck without being able to post. Gr.

When web work lightens up, I'm totally going Wordpress.

2:03 AM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

The hat's color makes my mouth water. Sooooo pretty. And the shawl is going to make someone a very happy gal!

6:06 PM  
Blogger zephyrsarah said...

I love your forest canapy shawl! It's so beautiful! I just finished my first lace wrap a few days ago. I think my next one should be this pattern, I really like the color you chose too!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I am very, VERY excited by that hat, it is on my list of things to make! thanks for posting the link!

Katybug

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home