Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Failed.

I'm about 99.9% sure that it's an administrative mistake, but I checked my grades and it says that I failed Earth Science. This sucks. I have nightmares of this stuff, I swear.

I know I passed- I got the highest grade on my midterm and with the curve it's considered an A+. I stuck it out when the first professor bailed, went to every class, asked questions, handed in every single thing the instructor asked for....and I failed. No warning, no explanation.

I have to contact the school tomorrow, I emailed the Dean of Students this afternoon and she said that I have to make a few calls, but no one would be in their office at this time and to call tomorrow. She also said "that time was of the essence" *gulp* and not to delay.

Sigh.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this school stuff after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Hang in there. Just keep hounding them until you find out what happened.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home