Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"Like We Never Left."

Hubs said that, just as we rounded the corner to pull into our driveway last night.

We've spent the last week in Florida, outside of Daytona, playing on the beach, shopping in dinky gift shops, touring Daytona Speedway, seeing crazy (but much adored) uncle-in-laws and eating everything in sight. It was a family trip, with Hubs' parents and brother. Sometimes relaxing, sometimes stressful, sometimes fun, sometimes sad....I think I need a vacation from my vacation.

My house is trashed. We left 2 days after Christmas so we didn't really put anything away from the holidays. I have a ton of cleaning to do.

I knit a bit while away. Not much to show, it's the sleeves to the sweater I promised Hubs. Boring. I got $50.00 worth of lys gift certs burning a hole in my pocket. I can't wait to spend the money!! Wooohooo! I need a niddy noddy desperately. And ALPACA!!

So, how was everyone's holidays??? What did I miss?

Happy New Year! Hope all is well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always seem to feel that way when I get back from vacation. Glad you had a good time though. Happy New Year!

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

2:37 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Glad you had a good trip. Happy New Year!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

What's a niddy noddy?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home