Saturday, January 27, 2007

Meme.

From Lilith.

What is your all-time favorite yarn to knit with? I have a couple, it depends on what I'm doing. I love Paton's True North. It's discontinued, but if I ever find more I'm buying it all. I love working with soft wool. Color Me Yarns is pretty yummy, but expensive.

Your favorite needles? I love metal, but they kill my wrist. Lately I've been hooked on clover bamboo circs.

The worst thing you've ever knit? Anything in fun fur. Ugh.

Your most favorite knit pattern? Rogue. Hands down. I love Forest Canopy Shawl and The Greenery hat too. I could do those 3 things over and over and be happy as a peach.

Most valuable knitting technique(s)? Good blocking and finishing.

Best knit book(s) or magazine(s)? I love Interweave Knits (and their spinning mag too). Um, books are another subject. I have an embarrassingly large number of knitting books, with more added all the time. For laughs- I love Yarn Harlot's Meditation book. For the drool factor- I love Inspired Cabled Knits. The pattern book I use most is Ann Budd's pattern book.

Your favorite knitblogs? Yeah, see that side bar?? Peruse those at your leisure. (I'm adding more, when I get two seconds with nothing to do and the patience to do it.)

Your favorite knitwear designer(s)? Jodi Green (wholly crap, I just found out she has a blog!), Girl From Auntie, Joan McGowan-Michael.

The knit item you wear the most? Rogue.

Who's next? Tag, you're it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baby Beth said...

Finally, a link for Rogue...I kept forgetting to look it up. I think it's great. But why won't I remember you ever wearing it to a SnB meeting before?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home