Thursday, January 25, 2007

Notice Something Missing?



This is the sweater blocking. You can see the cranberry color alot better today.


What's missing, you ask?


How about the back to the sweater??


Yeah, I had to tear that apart after vague, incomplete instructions made me do it wrong. Well, not wrong, per se, but let's just say that it was not even with the front. Or sleeves.
And those things are important for a sweater.
I have the back finished. Tomorrow I'm going to reblock the front and block the back. This yarn has an amazing drape when it's wet. I'm not sure how that makes me feel about the shaping of the sweater.

(And that patch of rug is the only bit in our house that I can block on. The rest is in the Boy's room. Pins + knitting + boy = disaster. Since he's not going to Grammie's house until Sunday, I thought I'd block it there. At the end of my bed. Where Hubs has to walk to get to his side. Guess I should have that cleaned up before he gets home, eh?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Almost makes you want to spring for a wooly board, huh? I've been thinking about it myself...

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home