Friday, February 23, 2007

Enough With The Spiders Already!

This is my future fiber area.
It's a mess, I know. We don't go in there ever, except as a last resort. Meaning- if we can't find something, we look in the office closet.
So today I decided I needed a break from the bathroom and I'm smoking too much crack. So I started to clean out the closet. We still have a dumpster in my parking space so I can easily throw things out.
I have a fear of spiders.
Appearantly my closet didn't get the memo.
They are teeny tiny ones. But it doesn't matter. I'm totally freaked out.
But all the crap is out of the closet. Now to find a new home for it all.
Dumpsters are my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

spiders of any size are creepy. Little ones bother me more because you can't see them as easily. The only thing that creeps me out more are centipedes with the long antennae and eight hundred legs, yuck!

3:41 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Black widows start off tiny too! I'm with you, it doesn't matter to me what size they are-- they cannot coexist with this clan. Orkin Man gets a call every spring! Do you have spiders in the rest of your house? Orkin has good deals where they come out every 3 months and spray for them. I always notice when the 3 months is almost up because they start coming out again. Of course, the probability of one of us getting bit versus the danger of the chemicals for crawling babies is something I might consider this spring.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home