Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Bathroom Shots.

Class was cancelled last night. Bummer. I drove all the way to school, dragged the wheel almost all the way to class and met someone in the hall who said there was no teacher. Grr.

I still don't have good enough light to take a photo of the new sweater I'm working on.

So, I'll show off the bathroom. Before (I know you've seen this one, bear with me.) Notice the crappy lighting on top and the corner of the pink vanity. Yes, even that was pink.



And now: New mirror, new lights, new vanity, new sink, new fixtures...I could go on for days with the new stuff. You get the idea though. New shower curtain coming soon, along with an actual window sill and curtain.

Before- notice the crappy tp holder. And the overall pink.

Now: We have a new tp holder and a new towel holder.

We still need to paint the radiator. All in good time. It's coming along though. I'm happy with it. Today Hubs is putting together the closet, with new doors and maybe get the molding up around the top of the room and bottom. Who knows how far he'll get. We'll see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Why paint the radiator? Wouldn't you like a reminder of the OLD bathroom? (I'm kidding. Don't shoot me.)

4:57 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

It's beautiful! You guys did good work!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home