Saturday, February 03, 2007

Regine- Done!


I thought I would never finish my first 2007 project.


But I have!


Regine is done. I started her around January 10th and had about 95% of her done in less than 2 weeks. It took me almost 2 weeks to get the guts to do the neckline. Not guts. Um, energy?? Yeah, it took that long to get the energy to do the neckline. I know this sweater will never fit me. It's huge. The neck has pulled the sweater together and it will look lovely on someone else. Not me.


So, I just got the energy up yesterday to do the neckline. It looks good.


If I thought of it more, I would have been in a panic, seeing as this:



Is all I ended up with.


*Gulp*


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's too bad it doesn't fit you though :( Is there a way you can sew it, or are you going to gift it to someone?

7:40 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Look! It's beautiful! Whoa. I'm so impressed & the color is divine.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Holy moly! That's some serious close caculating! I would have been in a tizzy for the entire neck.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home