Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl o' Sales!


And this is all I walked out with. Actually, I bought the Silky Wool at the sale and the Mystik at another store.
My LYS had their annual Super Bowl Sunday sale- 41% off all yarns. Somehow I managed to spend less than 36 bucks. Depressing.
Anyone else have annual arguements with their signifigant others, or is it just me? Every year on Super Bowl Sunday (and on July 4th) Hubs and I argue. We don't typically disagree about things, so when we do argue it's painful. Every year when these days approach I tell myself the same things- I'm not going to argue, I'm not going to disagree, I'm going to be the good wife...and it always explodes in my face. This year was no different. I'm upset with the way last night went. I'm upset by some of the things I overheard, how I was treated at the party we went to and how I'm being treated today.
Remind me to breathe, ok?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

I don't have annual arguments. We try really hard to pick our battles. But it's not always that simple.

Despite how much it hurts, as long as you still love him, it will always be OK in the end.

1:24 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

awww sorry to hear that the party didn't go so well. We don't really have an annual argue, but I see it coming if his fam keep having their reunion at the place we are going on vacation every year...

Breath... just remember, it will work itself out. It really does!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance that silky wool is on its way to being an hourglass sweater? :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

My husband and I don't argue very often either. It always sucks to have that happen, it ruins more days than just the one the argument happens on. Hang in there.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home