Friday, February 09, 2007

Things I Know.

1. When you are used to knitting 4-6 hours a day and then suddenly stop, you go crazy.

2. Psych class isn't going to be what I had hoped. I'm still waiting/hoping to enjoy it.

3. People in my online writing class are nice, leaving sweet comments about my metaphor paragraph.

4. Resting your wrist is difficult and I don't like it. The sympathy/practicality ratio is not working out in my favor.

5. There's never enough time to get housework done, even without knitting.

6. I have a finished hat waiting to show off, but the camera won't take a good photo of it.

7. When I friend calls saying that she was sick and needed to go to the er I dropped everything. I'm thankful for my health, family, and wealth (We don't have much within the standards of "wealth", but I see how much we have after that situation.)

8. I am officially announcing that I am going to Maryland Sheep and Wool in May. And I'm going to part-tay like a rockstar. Ok, like a knitter. Sachi, you know M always wanted to see Maryland....you know he has. Heeehee.

Who else is planning on coming?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Oh my effing god! Like I need help with the fiber fest problem. LMAO!!! Were I made of money, I would so be there. In fact, I would probably be at your house right this moment, helping you figure out a way to knit one-handed with a knitting belt or something. *sigh*

I think M has family in Maryland. But still... no way! I'm on a fiber diet of the worst kind. I know he has family in Philly. That's not far from Maryland. No! No more fiber!!!! Aaaaarrggghhh!!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

There never seems enough time in the day to knit. I can't imagine trying to cut back from that level of knitting. Does it feel like you never finish anything now?

Housework? We don't need to do housework, do we? Except maybe vacumming the floor, I can't stand to have dirty carpets.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, if I'm still in Virginia in May, you can count me in!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

I might be, but it's up to my Texan.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless something weird happens, I plan on being at Maryland. Why else would I move to NJ but to be closer? ;)

Jessica
http://zarzuelaknitsandcrochets.com/blog

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home