Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hot To Trot

A couple of days ago The Boy had "the trots" (there's way, way too much information on that link, just to warn you, lol). Ew. Trust me, it was bad. He had 3 baths in 1 day. He went through 5 different outfits. He pooped everywhere. Including once in a basket of clean laundry. All over the clean laundry.
He's still not 100%. Poor guy.

Well, anyways, he gave it to me. Yesterday I was nasty. Today I'm feeling a bit better. Still not leaving the house though.
I treated myself to new stitch markers. I love stars. I found them on Etsy.com at a shop called Smoosh. There's others- go see.

The stash closet has stash in it. The holders should be coming tomorrow or Monday. Yippee! It will be much more organized then.

And I started a new sweater. From Elsebeth Lavold's Viking Knits.

I don't want to jinx it, but I think this may be my Maryland Sheep and Wool sweater.

Sorry to the NH SnB'ers who expected me Wednesday. Trust me when I say you didn't want me there anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Oooo, Viking stuff!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Emily G said...

Feel better!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home