Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Stash Closet- DONE!

Well, mostly done. I have to add a couple of things, one of which is my spinning wheel. It will fit sideways, as long as I slide all of the hanging compartments over.



I'm going to take another photo tomorrow, when the sun is shining and the closet is actually done. The wheel is in my car and with it being -2 below outside and all, I really don't want to have this project done that bad.


So, from the start:

To the middle:



And the finished project.


Anyone else notice that there's room to grow??

Hehheee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

The stash closet looks great! There should always be room to grow in them. Of course for me, that just means more yarn to buy.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ah, I wish I could do that. Great job!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

I really like that. I have my stash in plactice containers and I'm not really satisfied with it. I want to be able to SEE everything. I might copy your closet at some point down the road...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home